Orlando Attorney, Jeremiah Jaspon
Call for a free consultation with Jeremiah Jaspon.
Orlando Personal Injury Attorney
Like David stood up to Goliath, I have built my career on standing up to giant insurance companies. There is no corporate bully that I won’t go to war against for my clients. I have worked with car accident injury cases for years and have the experience and drive necessary to help you recover the damages that you are entitled to. I have dedicated my practice to helping injured victims of crashes… car crash injuries and other personal injuries. I am fully prepared to uphold your high standards of the legal field by giving you unparalleled service and dedication to your case. I understand that it is difficult to suffer a serious injury – you may even be asking God why this has happened to you…I get it…that is why I have dedicated my practice to helping individuals just like you. Call me and let’s talk about how I can help you! God bless you and your family!
- 1995-1999, Graduate of Florida State University, received a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs with an emphasis in Political Science.
- 1999-2002, Florida State University College of Law, received a Doctorate of Jurisprudence, focused my elective courses on trial advocacy
- Married to my beautiful wife Angela who works as a realtor
- I have a 14-year-old daughter named America and a 11-year-old son named Justice
IN THE COMMUNITY
- Past President of the Central Florida Trial Lawyer Association
- Local TV political analyst
- Former Chairman of a local political party for both Seminole County and Orange County
- Prior Chair of a Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- Member of the Florida Justice Association
- Former member of the Apopka Planning Commission
- I coach my son’s Little League baseball team
- I attend Journey Christian Church
IN MY FREE TIME I ENJOY
- Spending Time With Family
- Working out
- Watching football (FSU Seminoles & New England Patriots)
- Watching baseball
- I am a fantasy baseball geek!