Orlando Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in an automobile accident in Orlando, Florida that was someone else’s fault? Experienced accident attorney Jeremiah Jaspon can help you get compensation for your injuries.
The Jaspon Firm has secured millions for our clients. Contact us to see how we can help you!
Theme Park Accident Injury
Car Accident Case
Orlando, FL Car Accident Drunk Driving Case
Vehicular Accident Case
Vehicular Accident Case
Car Accident Case
Orange County, FL Car Accident case
Premises Liability Case
Auto Accident Attorney Helping Injured Victims in Orlando, FL
Are you looking for a automobile accident injury lawyer who is both aggressive and passionate about getting you the best compensation for your car accident injury? Attorney, Jeremiah Jaspon cares about his clients. When you call the office, you will be able to speak directly with Mr. Jaspon. He prides himself on being a compassionate and caring attorney who will fight hard on your behalf. He will listen to your situation, understand the circumstances, and advise you on how to get you the most money possible for your case.
I will stand by your side through the first interview all the way through a trial. I am an experienced trial lawyer, and I am completely confident. It doesn’t matter whether you anticipate a settlement or going to trial in your case – I will prepare for every eventuality. While no attorney can make promises in any case, I CAN promise you that I will work with you and for you with our goal being your complete and total satisfaction in your car accident case. – Jeremiah Jaspon
The Jaspon Firm is dedicated to ensuring that your health, well-being, and future happiness are our paramount concern.
Hiring a Automobile Accident Lawyer
The choice you make in a law firm can impact the entire process and outcome of your case.
If any of the following statements are true, you should consider contacting an attorney.
- The accident caused you moderate to severe personal injury.
- It’s unclear who was liable for the accident.
- The accident caused a lot of damage to your car.
- Your claim is more valuable than the costs at face value, but you don’t know how to prove your loss.
- A year has passed, and your claim has not yet been settled.
Research has shown that hiring a car accident attorney can help receive higher settlements than going it alone. In most personal injury lawsuits, attorneys only charge a fee if they win your case. To avoid missing out on the compensation you deserve and to spare you the time and stress of working things out on your own, consider consulting with an attorney.
It is your legal right to demand compensation for your injuries and the hardships you have faced due to someone else’s careless behavior. I know the difficulties that you have probably been facing since you were injured. As a hired lawyer, it is my responsibility to help you through this challenging situation. I will stand firm for you and uphold your rights.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Whiplash | Neck Injury
Neck injuries that occur in car accidents can appear in the form of whiplash and minor neck strain OR more serious complications such as an injured disc or cervical radiculopathy. According to WebMD, whiplash, which is also called neck sprain or neck strain, is an injury to the neck where the intervertebral joints; ligaments, discs, and cervical muscles and nerve roots are damaged. The symptoms of whiplash include neck pain, stiffness, headache, shoulder pain, lower back pain, dizziness, and numbness in the arm or hands… among other symptoms. When someone suffers whiplash as a result of a accident, many times the pain doesn’t occur immediately. Natural pain hormones called endorphins may mask the pain for a while. If you’ve been in automobile crash and suspect whiplash, you should seek medical assistance as soon as possible to rule out other more serious injuries.
Head Injury | Traumatic Head Injury / Brain Injury
Head and brain injuries are very common injuries that happen as a result of serious car accidents. Head injury or brain injury can vary in degrees based on the circumstance of the impact. However, in many cases, serious brain injury or traumatic brain injury occurs. This is extremely serious and may lead to permanent impairment in the brain’s function. Typically brain injuries are most common in side-impact car accidents and are due to quick acceleration or deceleration of the brain in the skull. Brain injury diagnosis can be difficult and should be evaluated with a physician specializing in serious brain injuries. Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is an extremely serious injury that many times occur during car wrecks. A traumatic brain injury occurs when the external force of a car accident traumatizes the brain. Brain injury may lead to permanent or temporary impairment of the brain’s functions. Skull fractures, bruises of the brain (hematoma), and nerve damage are often related to such brain injury. Signs of traumatic brain injury can include headaches, seizures, lack of concentration, dizziness, memory loss, anxiety, or depression. Many of these symptoms are similar to whiplash and less severe injuries so its best to seek medical addition immediately for the proper diagnosis.
In whiplash, the soft tissue of the neck is damaged. With back injuries, the back nerves, ligaments, and muscles can be traumatized leading to pain and inflammation. Neck, spinal disc, as well as mid-back, lumbar disks in the lower back can all be injured. Serious complications can lead to an inability to function normally. Everyday tasks such as walking, running, or daily activities can be impacted. Typically, prescribed medications, physical therapy, and even surgery are needed to treat back injuries.
What You Need to Know When Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents cause a significant number of injuries and many deaths each year. Every auto accident injury case is different, and a variety of factors can contribute to each accident. If you have were injured in an accident, you should seek the assistance of an experienced car accident lawyer. Attempting to go it alone is never a good idea.
A seasoned attorney will have the experience to thoroughly evaluate your case, review the unique circumstances, and determine the best strategy to achieve full compensation for your injuries. There are many factors that you should consider when making that choice. You should feel comfortable speaking with your legal team. You should also feel at ease when asking questions. The responses you receive should be presented in a way that is easy to understand. Ask yourself, “Do they seem to care about my case?” or “Do I feel that I’m being put into an assembly line, rushed in and out?” Remember, when you are speaking to a lawyer, you are interviewing them. You decide who will represent you and your case.
When retaining an attorney, you will be asked many questions about your incident, about yourself, how the accident occurred, who was injured, and many other details regarding the accident. Below, we have provided some of the more basic questions that are typically asked so that you may help prepare to speak with the attorney.
Being prepared with these questions ahead of your consultation may help you and the attorney evaluate your case. Below are some common questions that an attorney may ask you.
General Information about you
- Do you hold a valid driver’s license?
- Are you insured? Who is your insurance provider?
- How old are you?
- Are you employed? If so, who is your employer?
- Have you missed work as a result of the accident?
- Have you been involved in previous accidents?
- Do you have a criminal record?
Information about the auto accident
- Where did the car accident occur?
- How many vehicles were involved in the crash?
- How did the accident occur?
- Were the police called? Was a police report filed?
- Were you or any others charged with any traffic violations?
- What was the weather at the time of the car wreck?
- How many others were directly involved in the accident?
- Was an ambulance called to the scene? Who received treatment? Who was transported for medical care?
Other party information
- Do you have the name of the other driver(s)?
- Do you have all the involved party’s driver’s license information?
- Vehicle(s) license plate numbers?
- Were any of the other vehicles owned by a commercial company?
- How were you injured in the accident?
- Were you taken to the hospital from the accident site?
- If so, have you returned to the hospital for any reason?
- What treatments have you received?
- What are your current symptoms and diagnosis?
- Have you had any similar injuries in the past?
Your vehicle damage following the accident
- How long have you owned the vehicle?
- What is the make, model, and year of your vehicle?
- What was the vehicle condition before the accident?
- Do you have pictures of the automobile before and after the accident?
- What damages occurred in the accident?
The questions above are provided as a guide. Every case is different, and the circumstances vary. We have provided this list of questions for car accidents to help individuals and their families prepare for legal representation. It is crucial to save all accident records and information, documents, medical records, and pictures pertaining to your accident.
Information About Auto Accident Injury Cases
Vehicle accidents occur every day. People are injured and property is damaged. No one ever really plans for when it happens, but the injuries are real and the damage to property can be expensive.
How Your Actions After Any Auto Accident Can Greatly Affect Your Personal Injury Case Value
Your medical records over the days, weeks, months or even years following an accident are important evidence in your accident case. In many cases, the medical records are the bulk of the evidence and the value of your case is impacted by them. These records can vary to a large degree based on how you interact and communicate with your doctors and medical care providers. For that reason, you need a personal injury attorney who knows the ins and outs of how to best deal with these situations and who can explain what happens during the process. Jeremiah Jaspon has worked on hundreds of cases and can advise you on your unique case.
Here are some important facts to know about car accident cases.
- Legal Representation – Hiring an experienced auto accident attorney is usually advised in auto accident injury cases. Having an experienced legal professional on your side ensures that your rights are protected. Many lawyers in Florida will work with you on fees and many times won’t charge you unless they recover damages for your injuries. Attempting to represent yourself in an auto accident injury case is not advised. You need someone familiar with the laws to protect you.
- In Florida, it is law that everyone driving must have auto insurance. It is a state law.
- Florida is no longer a no-fault state. Up until this year, an injured person’s own insurance provided coverage for medical expenses and lost income no matter who was at fault in the accident. Now under the passage of Bill 54, the state requires bodily injury coverage starting at $25,000 for all Florida drivers.
- Insurance and lawsuits – If a person was not purposely behaving recklessly such as driving while drunk in most cases, an insurance company will be legally required to pay legal expenses only up to the liability limits laid out in that person’s auto insurance policy.
- Lawsuits – If someone has been deemed negligent, that person or party is responsible for damages that others may have suffered because of the negligence. Reckless driving, if proven by the legal system, may hold a person legally accountable and that person may be required to pay punitive damages.
- Statute of limitations – People have a limited time in which someone can sue for injuries. Under Florida’s statute of limitations for personal injury cases, parties have four(4) years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit.
- Who is legally responsible? In some cases, several people or parties may be held legally responsible for an auto accident. Most of the time, the person being sued is the driver of the vehicle that caused the accident. In other cases, the owner of a commercial vehicle may be responsible. It can be very complicated and guidance from a legal professional is advised.
- Prove your case – It is important that the victim in an automobile accident prove that the defendant or defendants were reckless in their responsibilities. A skilled auto accident attorney will have experience in proving negligence.