Orlando Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in Orlando, Florida?
How a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Help
Have you or a loved one been injured while riding a motorcycle? If so, you may be facing significant medical expenses and possibly years of medical care and rehabilitation. We understand that your current situation may be terrifying and frustrating. With mounting costs, the last thing you want to worry about is how you’re going to pay for a personal injury lawyer. At The Jaspon Firm, we provide all clients with free case consultations, and you don’t pay us a dime until we settle your case. The bottom line is it costs nothing to speak with us about your motorcycle accident injury.
Hiring the Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Orlando, Florida
Dealing with insurance companies is very difficult. It often takes a legal team like the motorcycle accident experts at The Jaspon Firm to ensure you receive the help you need and deserve. Jeremiah Jaspon and his staff are familiar with Florida’s no-fault insurance system and know exactly how to navigate the state’s legal laws. Unfortunately, some consider motorcyclists reckless rebels who often take unnecessary risks on the roadways. Often insurance companies use these prejudices to try and shift blame for an accident to the rider to minimize claim payments.
The Jaspon Firm will protect your rights if needed; we will file a strong lawsuit against the responsible parties, holding them accountable under the law. Our goal will be to recover the maximum allowed by law for damages, your medical bills, and pain and suffering. We will stand up for what’s right!
Common Injuries Sustained in Motorcycle Accidents
There are thousands of motorcycle injuries reported every year in Florida. Motorcycle crash deaths are on the rise. The injuries riders receive in motorcycle-related accidents are often life-changing and can lead to a lifetime of medical treatment and rehab.
With riders’ exposure on crowded roads, injuries are often catastrophic and sometimes result in death. Your injuries are real. We will work tirelessly to recover medical bills, pain, suffering, and even lost wages.
You are not alone when you have The Jaspon Firm at your side.
The most common motorcycle injuries include:
- head injury,
- neck injury,
- brain injury,
- spine and back injury,
- broken bones,
- road rash,
- soft tissue damage,
- severe lacerations,
- internal bleeding,
- damage to internal organs,
- loss of limb,
- a host of other serious injuries.
Do I Have a Motorcycle Accident Case?
Jeremiah Jaspon can help you answer the question, “Do I have a case?” He will meet with you to review the details of your situation. He will quickly determine if you have a case that warrants compensation. Remember, each case is different, and we will need to know everything about your accident. The more information and details about your situation, the better the legal team can determine if you have a case and compensation.
Many factors play into how we determine whether you have a case.
Some factors include:
- The extent of your injuries
- The length of time hospitalized
- Medical procedures and surgeries
- What if any permanent damage from injuries you may have
- Future medical fees and rehabilitation
- Your insurance coverage
- Evidence and witness information
A serious motorcycle accident can dramatically alter the injured victim and their family’s lives. We understand that no amount of compensation can return you to your former life. However, an experienced attorney can help get you the compensation to lessen the financial burden on you and your family.
Time is Important When It Comes To Motorcycle Accident Cases
You must act as quickly as possible following your accident. Hiring a personal injury attorney is critical, and you have a limited time to file a claim in the state of Florida. Witnesses can vanish, and it can become much harder to build your case if you wait. We need time to investigate the accident, question witnesses, consult with experts, and deal with insurance companies. Often insurance companies will rush accident victims into low settlements. You need a lawyer with the skill and knowledge to fight for you and your rights! We do this for every single one of our clients!
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
Motorcycles have quickly become popular over the past years and make up a sizeable amount of traffic on Florida’s roadways. Motorcyclists have every right to be on the highways, but their safety is frequently overlooked. Drivers are less accustomed to looking out for motorcyclists, which is why riders are 20 to 30 times more likely to get into an accident. Many times, drivers involved in motorcycle crashes didn’t see the motorcyclist. Inattentive drivers turn left in front of motorcycles at intersections, merge into traffic lanes without looking, and often ignore the right-of-way for motorcyclists. Riders are at a much higher risk of serious injury, even in low-speed collisions. Statistics have shown that many riders have met with terrible fates on the roadways due to carelessness, recklessness, and negligence of others.
Highly Skilled and Experienced Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
At The Jaspon Firm, we have decades of experience dealing with motorcycle accidents. We have recovered millions in compensation for our clients, and we are ready to help you. Jeremiah Jaspon and his legal team will fight tirelessly to protect your rights and seek the maximum compensation allowed by law for your case.
We will be available to you to answer any questions or concerns regarding your case. You will always be able to speak to Jeremiah Jaspon, your lawyer. We take the time to ensure you understand all aspects of your case and any options you may have. Our decades of legal experience, knowledge, and proven track record of success put us levels above the competition.
To speak with an experienced Orlando motorcycle accident attorney today, contact The Jaspon Firm at (407) 513-9515 or use our online contact form, and we will contact you quickly. We serve the entire Orlando, Florida, metropolitan area. We stand up for what’s right!
What to do after a motorcycle accident in Florida?
After a motorcycle accident, taking certain steps to ensure your safety, protect your legal rights, and seek appropriate medical care is important.
Here’s a list of things to do after a motorcycle crash:
- Check for Injuries: Assess yourself and others involved in the accident for any injuries. If anyone requires immediate medical attention, call 911 right away.
- Move to Safety: If it is safe to do so, move yourself and your motorcycle to a secure location to avoid further risks from traffic or other hazards.
- Contact the Authorities: Report the accident to the police, even if it seems minor. Their presence will help create an official record of the incident, which can be useful for insurance claims and legal proceedings.
- Gather Information: Exchange contact, insurance, and vehicle details with other parties involved in the accident. Also, collect contact information from any witnesses present at the scene.
- Document the Scene: Take photos or videos of the accident scene, including vehicle positions, damages, skid marks, road conditions, and any other relevant factors. This visual evidence can be valuable for insurance purposes or in a potential legal case.
- Seek Medical Attention: Even if you believe your injuries are minor, getting a medical evaluation is important as some injuries may not be immediately apparent. Prompt medical attention will ensure proper diagnosis and treatment of any injuries sustained during the accident. Additionally, any and all medical records will
serve as evidence for your claim.
- Preserve Evidence: Keep records of medical bills, repair estimates, and any other documents related to your accident. These records will support your claim for compensation.
- Consult with an Attorney: Consult with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney who can guide you through the legal process, protect your rights, and advocate for fair compensation on your behalf.
What you should NOT do after a motorcycle accident in Florida.
- Do not give a recorded statement to any insurance adjusters without first consulting with an experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyer. Call me first, Jeremiah Jaspon (407) 513-9515.
- Do not ignore your doctor’s medical advice for any injuries you received in your motorcycle crash. Keep all appointments!
- Do not attempt to settle your case without hiring a lawyer. The single most important action you take following a motorcycle accident is hiring a skilled lawyer. Call me, will start helping you and your family right away.
- Do not accept a quick insurance settlement. Before reaching a settlement, it is crucial to consult with a Florida motorcycle accident attorney to safeguard your best interests. Remember, insurance companies aim to minimize their payouts, so it is important not to settle your claim without proper legal advice. Once you agree, there is no turning back.
- Do not post on social media. Often insurance companies will check your social media accounts for anything related to your motorcycle accident. If you post pictures or make any comments, they may find a way to use this information against you. It is recommended that you avoid posting anything about your accident.
- Don’t say too much. Insurance adjusters will look for anything you say to avoid paying for injuries and damages. It’s their job. Do not admit any guilt or make comments to the police, any other drivers, passengers, or witnesses regarding the crash. Never speculate on the cause of the accident or make any statements to that effect. If contacted by an insurance company or adjuster, refer them to your lawyer!
Remember, each accident is different, and the steps may vary depending on the circumstances. Prioritizing your safety, seeking medical attention, and seeking legal advice will help you navigate the aftermath of a motorcycle accident more effectively. Call me, Jeremiah Jaspon, at The Jaspon Firm (407) 513-9515.