The Jaspon Firm Scholarship Program
At The Jaspon Firm, we realize the value of education and offer scholarships for college students.
The Jaspon Firm $1,500 Scholarship 2022 / 2023 School Year
The Jaspon Firm, a Florida Personal Injury Law Firm, is pleased to offer a $1,500 scholarship to a student who is currently attending or planning to attend an accredited school, college, or university in the State of Florida in the 2022-23 school year. The scholarship program is aimed at students who have performed community service and demonstrate a commitment to their studies. Attorney, Jeremiah Jaspon, the founder of The Jaspon Firm, strongly believes that this world would be a much better place if we all looked out for each other. He is committed to serving his community and would like to help a student who exemplifies strong leadership and service within their community.
Award and Key Dates
- Scholarship of $1,500
- The scholarship check will be made out to the winner’s school and mailed to the recipient’s home address.
- Application and supporting material must be submitted by midnight on December 31, 2022.
- The scholarship winner will be notified on or prior to January 30, 2023.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be a legal resident of the United States and reside in the state of Florida.
Submit a 350 to 500-word essay on the following topic(s).
Describe a situation where you served as a community leader. A community is not limited to just a hometown or where you live; it can be your town, your school, a club, or any other community organization.
- What have you done or contributed to lead your community toward a stronger and better future?
- In what ways will your education help you continue to serve as a community leader?
- 350 to 500-word essay (see essay topic above)
- Current Unofficial transcript.
By submitting a scholarship application, the applicant agrees to allow The Jaspon Firm to use the content of the submission, the applicant’s name, the name of the college or university, the essay and/or picture(s) of any of the above on the firm’s websites and other marketing materials.
Deadline for Submissions
All scholarship applications must be received by December 31, 2022, with no exceptions.